Welded brass tubes are produced through welding of brass strip under the high frequency method. Hydraulic, pneumatic, expansion and eddy current tests acc. to ASTM B543 and ASTM B587 ensure the high quality of welded tubes. Our wide range of sizes including imperial ones, they can be commonly used in applications such as:
- automotive and ship building industry
- heat exchange and condenser tubes
- chemical industry and desalination
- plumbing and bathroom accessories
- redraw tubes
- Copper alloys: (CuZn5/10/15/20/30/33/37 CuZn36Pb0.5 CuZn20AI2).
- Copper Nickels: (CuNi 10/20/30).
- Brass: (CuZn28Sn1, CuSn4/6/8).
- Phosphor bronzes. Other alloys upon request.
- Welded (Type I and II ASTM Β 587): Soft, half-hard.
- Welded and drawn (Type III ASTM Β 587): Soft, half-hard, hard.
Welded brass tubes are in straight lengths according to customer specifications and are packed in wooden cases.
|THICKNESS (mm)||0,4 – 1,5|
|DIAMETER (mm)||4,5 – 63,5|