Brass wires are of superior quality-bright annealed, leaded or not. Leaded brass wires offer the end-user a wide choice of optimum combinations regarding machinability, formability and ductility to suit almost all needs.
- electrical/electronic engineering
- automotive industry
- ship building industry
- aerospace industry
- chemical industry
- watches and ball-pen tips
- light engineering such as screws, nuts, nails, rivets, pins, etc.
Lead free alloys such CW 508L are the most ductile and thus suitable for severe cold forming procedures.
- jewelry, popular art items
- interior decoration
- shoe industry
- musical instruments
CW508L, CW614N, CW617N, CF724R, CW608N.
Spring hard, hard, half hard, soft.
- Pallets of 500Kgs. Coil weight: 20Kgs to 1000kgs
- Wooden cases for straight lengths (for diameters smaller than 4.5 mm)
Diameter : 0,8 – 10 mm
|DIA 0.8mm- 1.79mm||x|
|DIA 1.80mm- 10mm||x|